Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

King Of the Roads?

Which car would you put as king of the road?


SpeedTv is great! Now that I watch TV on the computer!
From NASCAR, to bikes, Hot cars, to cool rides.
There a lot of cars out there, makes, models from many manufactures.

From my point of view I see one choice as king of the road.

The New 2008 Nissan GT-R! About time they made this car available to be sold in the states.It's rare to see it's older model's on the road in the United States.

But if you do, man, I have. Your jaw drops!
That's if you know what it looks like. If you haven't, if I can remember it was in the first Fast and the Furious movie.

This new 2008 GT-R Kills Corvetts I hear!
I'm sorry to
all american car lovers!I love european cars!
So don't feel too bad. Maybe not. That what I started driving with. It grew on me.

Yeah the GT-R is a Japanese made car. But if you look closely I think it has german ingenuity in it. The only thing it's $100,000 cheaper then a Mercedes Benz Roadster.

At that I'll buy two Great toys!






Check it out for yourself ->
http://www.autocar.co.uk/CarReviews/FirstDrives/Nissan-GT-R-3.8-V6/229393/




Share Blog